Hi, I’m Michelle. On June 26, 2014 I left the familiar and comfortable of my old life in the states, and officially moved to Vienna to marry my lovable (Bosnian-born Austrian-citizen) Aldin.
To this day, Vienna remains my home ♥
Why Did I Start Blogging?
and I love…
Having cake and coffee in a quiet cafe, exploring new lands / traveling, eating out, and reading a good book♥
- Partnered with Expedia UK and created a travel guide + video of what to do when you have 72 Hours in Vienna
- Created and built the Facebook group Women of Vienna with a team from January 2015 – 2017.
- My opinion on living in Vienna as an American was featured in Vienna’s newspaperWiener Zeitung (check out the English version here)
- Collaboration with Diving Living Magazine writing Life in a Foreign Land
- American in Vienna blog won as Best Vienna Blog 2015 by Internations.com
If you have any questions, want a personalized Vienna guide, or collaborate with me, please click here! I’d be happy to hear from you!
Photos by Michelle Mock Photography